Welcome to Atlanta and GA HUD Home Store.info! Why consider buying a Georgia HUD home listed for sale? You can purchase an Atlanta HUD home for as little as $100 down as owner occupant and 100% financing. A HUD home is simply a home that previously has PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) on it through FHA (Federal Home Admininstration) and the previous owner defaulted on the loan and FHA repossesed the property.
Purchasing a HUD home in metro Atlanta Georgia beneefits you in several ways. There are hundreds of homes to chose from, inspections and estimates for repairs have already been estimated, sales prices and loan settlement terms and fees have been resloved prior to the home being listed for sale, and you may qualify for having most or all of your closing costs paid up to 3% of the sale price of the home. HUD will also allow you to finance some or all of the repairs to the property into your loan amount.
CHECKLIST OF WHAT YOU'LL NEED BEFORE MAKING A BID ON A HUD OWNED FHA INSURED HOME
- Credit score of 640 or better to qualify for a FHA loan. If you credit score is below 640 contact me since I have credit repair specialists and lenders with whom I work that can guide you in raising your score.
- Preapproval letter on bank letterhead for purchase amount
- $500 to $1,000 in certified funds for earnest money
- $75 in certified funds to re/de winterize the home
- Approximately $395 to purchase your own inspection should you chose to do so
- $175 to reconnect utilities to the home once bid accepted by HUD for inspection
- 45 to 60 days to close depending on financing used
Contact me for details today and to represent your interest exclusively as your buyer's agent for a HUD home. I represent home buyers in Cobb County GA including Powder Springs, Dallas, Vinings, Smyrna, Mableton, Austell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Roswell, Acworth and in Fulton and North Fulton County GA including Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Inman Park, Grant Park, midtown, Atlantic Station, and Virginia Highlands. Dekalb including Brookhaven, Decatur, Druid Hills, Northlake and Tucker. In Douglas County I represent buyers and sellers in Douglasville and Powder Springs, in Cherokee County Woodstock & Canton, Norcross and Duluth in Gwinnett County. In Paulding county Powder Springs and Hiram.